Benefits of Being a NPAC Member
NPAC members have access to tools and publications such as:
- Its most valuable resource … NPACnet: An email network (ListServ/Electronic Bulletin Board) for NPAC members to pose questions and share information about serving nonprofits. Messages are archived and accessible via nonprofitcpas.com's Members-Only ResourceBank for easy reference.
- The NPAC ResourceBank: This password-protected area hosts marketing ideas, engagement materials, articles and other useful nonprofit industry information. NPAC members willingly share resources due to the competitive-free environment.
- Marketing materials: industry brochures available at cost to market your nonprofit niche and promote your affiliation and industry power of NPAC.
- Certified Nonprofit Accounting Professional (CNAP): A turnkey training certification program designed and taught exclusively by the members of the National Association of Nonprofit Accountants & Consultants to the financial managers, executive directors, staff accountants, and bookkeepers of nonprofits in their area. CNAP sets a new standard to recognize excellence for financial management knowledge and performance through comprehensive qualification, training and examination.
- Discounts: Available through NPAC membership with BizActions. Contact NPAC headquarters for details.
- Industry Links: an up to date listing of important sites NPAC members may need to reference.
All this and more will be at your disposal as a NPAC member!
Members In The News
A section of NPAC's site dedicated to showcasing our members' press releases and published articles.
NPAC Press Releases
NPAC posts press releases about elections, conferences and more!
The speaker's bureau is designed to assist organizations and reporters in locating speakers or interview subjects that are experts in the nonprofit industry.