How to Join NPAC
There are numerous benefits to belonging to NPAC, including:
- Affiliation with a Premier Association: Become a NPAC member and show your clients that your firm belongs to an organization of highly experienced professionals dedicated to serving the unique needs and demands of the nonprofit industry.
- Network with Those in the Know: From ListServ postings to joining a committee or attending a conference, NPAC members enjoy a number of opportunities to discuss ideas and other current issues facing the nonprofit industry accounting with peers.
- Exclusive Membership: In general, each member firm holds the exclusive territorial rights of membership in its Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). Annual dues are determined in part by the number and size of the MSA of the member firm.
Please contact Patrick Pruett, NPAC Executive Director at 800-231-2524 or email Patrick@TheRainmakerCompanies.com to determine if your firm is eligible for membership prior to submitting your application.
- Access to Marketing Services: NPAC members exchange many marketing concepts and share materials to help develop, grow and promote their firm's nonprofit service niche.
- Certified Nonprofit Accounting Professional (CNAP): A turnkey training certification program designed and taught exclusively by the members of the National Association of Nonprofit Accountants & Consultants to the financial managers, executive directors, staff accountants, and bookkeepers of nonprofits in their area. CNAP sets a new standard to recognize excellence for financial management knowledge and performance through comprehensive qualification, training and examination.
- Continuing Education & Professional Development: Members stay current with regulations and other important issues facing nonprofits through NPAC's ListServ (electronic e-mail bulletin board system) as well as the annual niche building conference and industry roundtables.
- $2,400 annual membership dues (based on territorial structure). Contact Patrick Pruett, Executive Director for more information.)
- $1,500 one-time enrollment fee
When completed, please fax the form to 615-377-7092 or mail to:
Attn: Patrick Pruett, Executive Director
624 Grassmere Park Drive, Suite 15
Nashville, TN 37211